Grandmothers of the Plaza de Mayo

I picked this article because it is a very interesting topic. The page itself is very thin, but it does have a disclaimer at the top about improvements with a translation from the Spanish version that has more information. Everything in the article is relevant to the topic, there is nothing distracting or out of place in terms of relevant information.
I would say that this article is neutral on a non-neutral subject. The article only talks about who the Grandmothers of the Plaza de Mayo are, which showcases the brutality of the Dirty War. The article itself does not have a stance. the are not viewpoints under or over-represented. Many of the links are from news stories and articles written by journalists and the links do work. The sources do support the claims of the article. It seems that each fact is supported, but I could be missing some. The information comes from mostly news sites like previously stated. The bias is supporting the Grandmothers it is not noted. There is a lot of information that can be added, but that would require a translation from the Spanish article. There is not much talking, just fixing of links. The article is rated high and is a part of the Argentina Portal and the WikiProject Argentina. We acknowledge bias.